Getting Your Kitchen Clean
The drawback to loving to cook is that you always have a greasy, dirty kitchen to clean up when you are done. It is not the fun aspect of cooking, but it must be taken care of if you want to continue your passion for cooking.
To learn which is the best kitchen degreaser just continue to read our article. It provides the information you want to know in order for you to find the best product to use. Take a few minutes to see how this important information can help you solve your kitchen grease problem.
Does the Brand Matter
Yes and no. Finding a top-quality brand that makes great cleaning products is the best way to go. These companies have a reputation to protect, and they have policies in place to make sure their products will work as claimed.
One reason they do not always matter is that there are so many of these top companies that you can pick one brand one week, and another a second week and still end up with great cleaning results.
The off-brand cleaning products may be cheaper, but they will not do as well as the famous name brands that make great kitchen degreasers. To get you started on the right foot, here are a few brand names that are said to be the best:
- Krud Kutter
- Mr Clean
- Spray Nine
- Super Clean
- Stanley Home Products
- Citra Solv Food
- Goo Gone
You may find other top brands that are well-known that do a great job cleaning the grease out of your kitchen. There are a lot more than these options.
What to Look for in a Kitchen Degreaser
These products are specially formulated to cut the grease that builds up on your appliances and kitchen cabinets. It is something that cannot be avoided if you do not have a great exhaust fan.
These products take the work away when you have a grease mess to clean up giving you more time to spend with your family or cooking their next great meal. Here are some things to consider when looking for a great degreasing cleaning product:
1. Versatility– Instead of buying one bottle for glass, another for wood, and a third for appliances, get the product that does all those surfaces. This will save you money and make your cleaning time a little easier.
Unfortunately, not all products that say they are all-in-one are all-in-one types of cleaners.
2. Scent- This is very important as your nose may not like the smell coming from some of these products. Also, you do not want to have your kitchen smell like chemicals have been sitting there for hours.
Find a nice lemon-scented or similar scented product that makes your kitchen smell great.
3. Foam Products– The difficulty in cleaning the greasy mess is that the grease just does not stick to flat surfaces. It sticks to inclined and horizontal surfaces as well. Liquid cleaners may not stay in place long enough to do their job in those situations.
Use a foam cleaner as they shouldn’t slide right off the grease. They should stay in place, soak in and help you get the grease off those angled surfaces.
4. Safety– You want a cleanser that is safe to use. Check the ingredients to make sure you won’t get burnt if some get on your hands. Plus, they should be safe to inhale as you will breathe in those fumes as you clean.
Also, you want to use a biodegradable product. What is good for the environment should be good for your kitchen.
5. Cleaning Power- A good degreaser is going to be strong and cut the grease effectively. Some cleaners may be good, but they may not have the cleaning power you need.
How to Use a Kitchen Degreasing Product
The key is to follow the instructions on the bottle. That method will get you the best results possible. But a few tips won’t hurt.
1. Wash off the bigger food items that are on your kitchen counters, appliances, and so on.
2. Use hot water as that will help the degreaser to cut the grease and make it easier to clean.
3. Dry the surface with a cloth. Air drying takes too long and can damage your cabinet.
4. Clear the counters, etc. from all pots, pans, and food items. Clean any container on your counter separately to make sure the grease does not build up on them.
Some Final Words
Finding the best kitchen degreaser is as easy as going to your favorite supermarket. They will be on the shelves in the cleaning section ready for you to choose the best of the best to take home.
You have a lot of top-quality products to choose from pick the best brand at the best and lowest price. That way you can save on money and energy as cleaning will be a lot easier to do.
Please keep in mind that we may receive a small commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.