Every carnivore loves a good steak. Trust me, this recipe is a winner! And don’t forget the potatoes (If you prefer you could sub in sweet potatoes) and a good salad!
5 Air Fryer Steak Recipes
These recipes are simple, straight and to the point, which we love. (No time spent scrolling through lots of explanations to find it and make it, especially vexing if you are hungry and in a hurry! Enjoy!)
Air Fryer Steak and Potatoes
Total time: 30 mins
- 4 Small Potatoes (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian Herbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 200g (70oz) Strip loin Steak
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, add potatoes, olive oil, cayenne pepper, Italian herbs and salt. Mix evenly.
- Preheat air fryer to 180C (356F) for 5 minutes
- Place potatoes into air fryer basket.
- Cook for 16 minutes. Toss the potatoes halfway.
- Once done, set aside.
- Rub oil, salt and pepper on both sides of the steak.
- Place the steak into the air fryer. Cook at 200C (392F) for 7 to 13 minutes, depending on the preference of steak doneness.
- Serve with the roasted potatoes
Special thanks to Airfryer Masterchef for this delicious recipe!
Filet Mignon in the Air Fryer
Filet Mignon, in the Air Fryer? Yes you can and it’s absolutely mouth-watering!
Prep Time: 3 mins
Cook Time: 9 mins
Total Time: 12 mins
- 2 cuts filet mignon
- 2 pieces bacon
- steak seasoning (optional)
- 2 wooden toothpicks
- Wrap one slice of bacon around the sides of one filet until the bacon ends overlap. Secure with toothpick by inserting into filet (leaving the end sticking out for easy removal). Repeat for second filet.
- Brush each side of the filets with light olive oil.
- Sprinkle steak seasoning onto each side of filets (if desired).
- Place the filets into the air fryer and cook for 4 1/2 minutes at 390°F | 199°C.
- Flip filets.
- Cook for an additional 4 1/2 minutes at 390°F | 199°C.
- Remove the filets from the air fryer then remove the toothpicks from the filets.
- Plate and enjoy!
Special Thanks to Air Frying . Net for this delicious recipe!
Air Fryer Steak Bites
Tender, flavorful, and quick! What could be better when you are in the mood for a traditional mushroom smothered steak in a hurry?
- 1 lb. of steak, cut into 1/2” cubes (ribeye, sirloin, tri-tip or what you prefer)
- 8 oz. mushrooms (cleaned, washed and halved)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted (or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
- salt to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Minced parsley, garnish
- Melted butter, for finishing – optional
- Chili Flakes, for finishing – optional
- Rinse and thoroughly pat dry the steak cubes. Combine the steak cubes and mushrooms. Coat with the melted butter and then season with Worcestershire sauce, optional garlic powder, and a generous seasoning of salt and pepper.
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 400°F for 4 minutes.
- Spread the steak and mushrooms in an even layer in the air fryer basket. Air fry at 400°F for 10-18 minutes, shaking and flipping and the steak and mushrooms 2 times through cooking process (time depends on your preferred doneness, the thickness of the steak and size of your air fryer).
- Check the steak to see how well done it is cooked. If you want the steak more done, add an extra 2-5 minutes of cooking time.
- Garnish with parsley and drizzle with optional melted butter and/or optional chili flakes. Season with additional salt & pepper if desired. Serve warm.
Notes: If using a larger air fryer than 3-4 qrt the steak may cook quicker, just adjust the cooking time. If cooking in multiple batches & not pre-heating before the first batch, the first batch will take longer to cook. If you don’t preheat, add more time to the cooking. Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in the recipe.
Thanks to White on Rice Couple for this delicious recipe!
Frozen Steak in an Air Fryer
Can You Air Fry a Frozen Steak? This is a question that has been asked by many, including me. The answer is a resounding yes. But, you will need to cook the steak for a longer period of time versus a steak that was thawed as it is hard for the heat to penetrate frozen meat. This is why you must set the air fryer at higher temperatures and cook for a longer period of time. The procedure is the same as cooking from thawed otherwise.
Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 1 thin-cut Rib Eye or another cut of Steak
- Spray oil of your choice (we like olive oil)
- Powdered Seasoning of your choice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste (we like using cracked black pepper)
- Apply a thin coating of spray-on oil to each side of the frozen steak.
- Dust each side of your steak with your seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn air Fryer on to Highest Temperature and cook your steak for 5-6 minutes each side.
- Serve with your favorites sides and enjoy!
Note: for thicker cuts of meat adjust the time, you may need to play around with the time and temp depending on how thick the meat is. Always use a thermometer on thicker cuts especially to determine actual done-ness
Special thanks to Eric135 for this recipe.
Flank Steak in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer, Grilled Marinated Flank Steak, what could be better for a quick night meal! Sure to please.
Prep Time: 5 mins.
Cook Time: 5 mins.
Total Time: 10 mins.
This is a really fast and easy grilled marinated flank steak full of flavor.
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients.
- Then place in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat your air fryer, by setting the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- Place the steak on the hot basket or tray.
- Cook for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes check the internal temperature, with a meat thermometer, flip and cook on the other side for another 5 minutes.
- If done to your desired level of done-ness plate, serve and enjoy
Notes: Rare 120-130 °F Medium Rare 130-135 °F Medium 135-145 °F Well, 145-155 °FWell Done 155-165 °F
Thanks to Fork to Spoon for this flavorful and quick recipe!
Please keep in mind that we may receive a small commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.