There’s no question that salmon is one of the tastiest and even healthiest fish of the sea. Tons of heart healthy fats (and none of the bad kind) put this fav fish on nearly every specialty diet. And salmon does really well in your air fryer, so you can have a tasty meal on the plate in no time flat.
Air Fryer Salmon Patties
Salmon patties are a favorite in many homes. The flaky yumminess of the salmon crisps up wonderfully in this tasty recipe. And these patties get an extra kick from some Dijon.
- Cooking spray
- 2 (7.5 ounce) cans unsalted pink salmon (with skin and bones)
- ½ cup whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 large egg
- 2 lemon wedges
- Coat the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray.
- Drain salmon; remove and discard any large bones and skin. Place the salmon in a medium bowl. Add panko, dill, mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper; stir gently until combined. Shape the mixture into four 3-inch-diameter cakes.
- Coat the cakes with cooking spray, place in the prepared basket. Cook at 400 degrees F until browned and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 160 degrees F, about 12 minutes.
Thank you to EatingWell.com for this recipe.
Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Salmon Jerky
There’s just something about the citrus and pepper combo that make this air fryer salmon jerky worth snacking on all the time. This recipe starts with fresh salmon and ends with a portable snack for those days when you need something yummy on the go.
- 1 3/4 lb filet wild Alaskan salmon, skin on, bones removed
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp mixed whole peppercorns
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp celery seeds
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Freeze salmon for 1 hour.
- In the meantime, in a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, sugar, peppercorns, lemon zest, liquid smoke, celery seeds, onion and garlic powders, and salt.
- Remove the salmon from the freezer and cut it into thin strips (about 1/2 inch), then place in the marinade. Cover and marinate for 1 to 3 hours in the fridge.
- Remove strips and place on a plate, patting dry with a paper towel.
- Set the air fryer to 180°F (or lowest available temperature),and place the salmon strips in the fryer basket in a single layer. Fry for about 3 hours, flipping over halfway through. Salmon is done when dried all the way through, but slightly chewy.
- Store in a cool dry place in a sealed container.
Thank you to Eat This, Not That for this recipe.
Air Fryer Salmon with Skin
No doubt about it, the best thing about a good fish fillet is crispy skin and this recipe delivers! So simple to make, and it’ll disappear from plates lickety split!
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- optional – seasonings of choice
- Remove the salmon from any packaging and pat it dry with a paper towel.
- Drizzle on the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Rub them all over the salmon.
- Place the salmon in the air fryer tray skin side up and slide it in the air fryer.
- Turn the temperature to 360°F for 15-18 minutes*.
- Check on the salmon half-way through the process to make sure it isn’t burning.
- When it’s golden brown around the edges remove and serve!
*Cook time will vary depending on thickness. The salmon the original poster used was about 1 and 3/4 inches thick, so be sure to check on your salmon if it’s thinner.
Thank you to CooktheStory.com for this recipe.
Air fryer Salmon with Soy Sauce
For a spicy take on your favorite fish, this recipe delivers. Soy sauce and brown sugar give you the salty sweet you crave. And just a touch of sriracha makes this fish kick!
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- cooking spray
- Whisk soy sauce, brown sugar, corn starch, and sriracha together in a bowl.
- Rinse and dry salmon fillets with a clean towel. Spray air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Place salmon fillets skin-side down in air fryer basket. Use a pastry brush to brush fillets generously with soy sauce mixture.
- Cook in air fryer on 360°F (182°C) until fish flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 10 minutes. Halfway through cooking, brush with more soy sauce mixture.
Add more sriracha if you love things spicy! If you have sesame seeds, sprinkle some on top after you brush the salmon for the second time.
It’s important to spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray – the sugar in the soy sauce glaze will make it stick to the basket if you don’t.
Thank you to Mealthy.com for this recipe.
Air Fryer Salmon with Dill Sauce
Dijon makes the difference in this great recipe for salmon with dill sauce. And your air fryer makes it fast. Make it look like you spent hours on dinner with this fast and simple dilly salmon.
- 5 salmon fillets (or enough for your family)
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp dill weed
- In a small bowl mix together all ingredient except for salmon.
- Arrange your Salmon in your Air firer basket, making sure they don’t overlap.
- Brush sauce all over salmon to coat.
- Set your fried to 350 and adjust the time for 12 min.
- Plate and Enjoy.
Thank you to Just a Pinch for this recipe.
No one said that eating healthy salmon had to be boring and these recipes prove it. Simple recipes with big surprises will make you the hit of the dinner table.
Please keep in mind that we may receive a small commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.