Your air fryer just might save your morning. With a good air fryer recipe for breakfast, you can whip up something tasty and even nutritious fast! No more skipping breakfast to get out the door on time. Prep the ingredients the night before, set things up while you get your coffee, and breakfast is made by the time you’re finished getting ready. Voila!
Air Fryer Bacon and Eggs
The classic bacon and eggs breakfast gets a fast and tasty twist with this recipe. Plus, air frying your bacon and eggs saves you a few calories… not quite enough to call this health food but enough to lower your guilt!
- 6 strips of center cut nitrate-free bacon
- 6 eggs
- 6 cups of spinach
- ½ tbsp. Olive oil
- Place eggs on top second rack of air fryer. Set temperature at 270˚F. Air fry for 15 minutes for hard boiled, 12 minutes for medium boiled and 10 minutes for soft boiled. Remove and put in ice water bath for 2 minutes and peel shell.
- Place bacon in bottom rack. Set temperature at 375˚F degrees and air fry for 12-14 minutes. I prefer 14 minutes because I like my bacon extra crispy. Serve over sauteed spinach cooked in olive oil.
Thank you to the HealthDish.com for this recipe.
Air Fryer Omelette
Looking for a fast dinner or breakfast omelette with less fat? Your air fryer skips the butter and oil, so you can whip up your omelette without added calories. All the flavor, no added fat.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh meat and veggies, diced
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Good Morning Breakfast Seasoning – Garden Herb
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs and milk until well combined.
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg mixture.
- Add your veggies to the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture into a well-greased 6″x3″ pan.
- Place the pan into the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook at 350º Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, sprinkle the breakfast seasoning onto the eggs and sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Use a thin spatula to loosen the omelette from the sides of the pan and transfer to a plate.
Thank you to Bitzngiggles.com for this recipe.
Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes
Who doesn’t love home fries? This recipe takes your home fries and makes them a spicy meal to fuel your day. Make them to go with your bacon and eggs, or to eat just on their own. Potatoes are packed with enough nutrients to go solo!
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes (washed, chopped into 1/2 inch cubes (The smaller you cut your potatoes, the faster they will cook))
- 1 yellow onion (peeled and chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (stem and seeds removed, chopped)
- 1 jalapeno (stem and seeds removed, chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (sliced in half)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Optional but encouraged: place cut potatoes in a large bowl of water for at least 30 minutes to overnight. I’ve found that when I soak my potatoes, they are extra soft in the middle and crisp up wonderfully. Drain and shake off any excess water.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Add everything to the air fryer.
- Cook at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes, shaking the basket to redistribute every 5-10 minutes or so (do this over the sink if your air fryer has slits on the side that will allow any liquid to spill out). When done, find the largest potato and check for doneness. If not completely soft in the middle, shake and continue cooking in five-minute increments until done.
Thank you to SelfProclaimedFoodie.com for this recipe.
Air Fryer Breakfast Omelette
When you think of breakfast, you think of omelettes. They’re a breakfast staple that can be a side dish or a full meal. And you can do nearly anything you want to them! This recipe uses tomato and basil to give you that Italian feel.
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese (about 115g) softened at room temperature
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- Shredded cheese
- Bacon bits
- Thinly sliced green onion
- Lightly grease a cake barrel and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or an electric mixer, mix all the egg mixture ingredients. There will still be small chunks of cream cheese, but they will melt and blend in with the mixture when heated.
- Pour the egg mixture into the cake barrel and drop in cherry tomato halves. Air fry at 320F (160C) for 8 minutes. Lightly stir the egg mixture and continue to air fry at 320F (160C) for 4-6 minutes until the egg is set.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top and air fry again at 320F (160C) for about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle some bacon bits and green onion to serve.
Thank you for AirFryWithMe.com for this recipe.
Air Fryer Breakfast Burrito
Need a handheld meal to eat on the run? This breakfast burrito is just what you need. To make this even faster, make it the night before and then pop the burrito into your air fryer as you get your travel mug of coffee ready to go out the door.
- 1 cup scrambled eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 large flour tortillas
- Optional: salt, pepper and Tobasco sauce for serving.
- In a small bowl, mix together the scrambled eggs, cooked bacon, and shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Layout the flour tortilla (feel free to use corn)
- Then scoop the filling into the tortilla. (the amount of filing, is dependent on how big the tortilla is if it’s full-size use about 1 cup if the small ones use 1/2 cup.
- Use toothpicks to secure the tortilla together.
- Place into the air fryer set the temperature to 250 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Thank you to FortoSpoon.com for this recipe.
Quick and tasty, these air fryer breakfast recipes can make your morning rock. Face the day with breakfast in hand with a burrito, or sit down to eat thanks to the time you saved with prep and air frying!
Please keep in mind that we may receive a small commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.