Who says that diet food has to be boring or bland?? These great Keto Diet recipes are proof that you can enjoy both great taste and healthy food at the same time. The key to these great tasting recipes is your air fryer! Less fat, and more flavor than pan frying.
Keto Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
We’re starting with a favorite. Everyone loves chicken tenders. But when you’re on a diet and avoiding fried foods, you give up your chicken tenders, too. We’re happy to show you that you can enjoy your chicken tenders and stick to your eating plan.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 large eggs
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan cheese (the powdered kind)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat air fryer or oven to 400℉ (200℃) and for oven directions generously grease or oil a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix almond flour, parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Set aside.
- In a shallow mixing bowl, beat the egg and heavy cream.
- Dredge a chicken tender in the egg mixture. Then coat in the almond flour breading until coated on all sides. Place the tenders in the air fryer basket (might need to work in batches if air fryer basket is small) or on the air fryer sheet, or a prepared baking sheet for oven directions. Repeat the process on all chicken tenders.
- Spray olive oil spray over the chicken tenders.
- Air Fryer Directions: Air fry at 400℉ (200℃) for 6 to 8 minutes, then turn over and cook for another 6 to 8 minutes until chicken tenders are crisp and done in the center.
- Oven Directions: Bake at 400℉ (200℃) for 8 minutes and turn chicken tender over and bake for another 8 to 10 minutes or until tenders are crisp and done in the center.
- Remove from fryer or oven and serve.
Thank you to BeautyandtheFoodie.com for this recipe.
Keto Air Fryer Chicken
What’s more iconic than fried chicken? Nothing we can think of. But there’s that word again… fried. Too many people trying to eat healthy have to give up their beloved fried chicken. But this great recipe gives you fried chicken with a kick!
- 16 Bone-In, Skin-On Chicken Pieces about 3lb
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1-2 tsp Salt or to taste
- 2 tsp Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Avocado or Olive Oil Spray Optional
- Combine everything except the chicken and oil spray in a large zip-top bag. Add 4 chicken pieces to the bag with the spices and seal the top.
- Shake the bag to coat the chicken, then transfer to the air fryer. Arrange chicken in a single layer and spritz with the avocado oil. (the oil helps the almond flour get brown, but isn’t required)
- Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Cook at 370 degrees for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F (75 degrees C), flipping the chicken halfway through the cooking time.
- Serve immediately
Thank you to ThisMomsMenu.com for this recipe.
Keto Air Fryer Dessert – Chocolate Cake!
Healthy eating doesn’t mean giving up your dessert. And with this Keto approved Air Fryer Dessert, you even get chocolate cake! A rich chocolate cake is just the thing to make you feel indulgent even when you’re focused on eating healthy!
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until well combined.
- Spray or butter preferred baking dish. I used mini bundt tins for this recipe, but you could also fit a six-inch round cake pan into most air fryer baskets.
- Scoop batter evenly into baking dish(es).
- Set air fryer temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and set timer to 10 minutes. Cakes will be done when a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean.
Thank you to ForFryingOutLoud.com for this recipe.
Keto Air Fryer Pork Chops
If you love a good center-cut pork chop, you’ll love these. You get all that fried goodness without the added fat of frying. This recipe is even carb-light on the breading – using pork rinds instead of breadcrumbs!
- 4 to 6 thick center cut boneless pork chops (these are my favorite, but you can use the bone-in pork chops also)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup pork rind crumbs
- 3 tbs grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the air fryer to 400F for about 10 minutes.
- Season both sides of each pork chop with salt and pepper.
- Use a food processor to blend the pork rinds into crumbs.
- Combine the pork rind crumbs, parmesan cheese, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Place the beaten egg in a separate bowl.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture first, then the crumb mixture immediately after.
- Place each pork chop in the basket.
- Cook them at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes. 15 minutes for the really thick pork chops. I am usually able to fit about 4 or 5 pork chops in the basket of the air fryer at a time.
Thank you to Isvea2z.com for this recipe.
Keto Air Fryer Fish
Fish sticks are a childhood favorite and sometimes you just need the comfort of those early meals. These air fryer fish sticks are crispy, carb-light, and packed with flavor.
- 12 oz tilapia loins, cut into fish sticks
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 3.25 oz bag of pork rinds crushed into crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Thaw the tilapia loins if they are frozen. Dab dry with a paper towel.
- Cut the fish into fish stick sized pieces. This will depend on the size and shape of your tilapia loins but use your judgement. I had 3 pieces and got about 20 pieces.
- In a food processor, add the pork rinds and crush to make to crumbs. Add the parmesan cheese and spices and pulse to mix through. Then pour into a shallow bowl.
- Add the fish to a Ziplock bag with the mayo. Squish the bag to try to get the mayo all over the fish pieces.
- Take out the fish, 1 piece at a time and roll in the pork rind mixture.
- Place the coated fish sticks into the air fryer. Spray the air fryer basket first.
- Set the temperature to 380°F and cook for 15 minutes until brown and crunchy.
Thank you to MyLifeCookbook.com for this recipe.
Too often eating healthy means giving up everything fried. Thanks to your air fryer, you can have your fried comfort foods without the guilt. Enjoy your fish sticks and chicken tenders!
Please keep in mind that we may receive a small commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.